Pages

Thursday 13 February 2014

Use Google Translator As A Proxy

We often use schools and colleges internet connections, but they usually block access to undesired web sites (the "black list"). In order to access those sites you can do is use google translate as proxy to bypass this restrictions. So lets get into it.

Method 1 

1. Visit whatismyipaddress and note down you real Ip Address
2. Now Go to Google Translate
3. From Under Detect Language, Chose your language in my case English
4. Now type http://whatismyipaddress.com/ in text area and click on Translate
5. Now check your Ip Address, Its different from the real one.

Method 2
1. Go to link given below:
http://www.google.com/translate?langpair=es|en&u=computertipstricksandhack.blogspot.in/
2. Change computertipstricksandhack.blogspot.in/ to website you like to visit.
3. Done!


1 comment:

  1. I Want to use this medium in appreciating cyber golden hacker , after being ripped off my money,he helped me find my cheating lover he helped me hack her WHATSAPP, GMAIL and kik and i got to know that he was cheating on me, in less than 24 hours he helped me out with everything, cybergoldenhacker is trust worthy and affordable contact him on: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete