Pages

Friday 21 February 2014

Nokia's First Android Phone - Nokia X

Nokia X
Nokia X

It started out as a pie-in-the-sky rumor: Nokia is making an Android device. Surely not, given the Finnish firm has only recently been acquired by software giant (and the Windows Phone peddling) Microsoft. So why would Nokia jump into bed with the enemy?
While many eyebrows were raised, and eyes rolled, when news of the Nokia X first took to the web (under the moniker Normandy), the sheer deluge of leaks have added more and more credibility to the handset's existence.
There are differing opinions to the name it will officially launch under though. In the red corner you have seasoned mobile leaker @evleaks claiming "Project Normandy = Nokia X", while in the blue there's a new Twitter player @NextLeaks who reckons "Nokia Asha 4xx = Nokia Normandy".
However going by the volume of leaks surrounding the "Nokia X" name that's the one we're inclined to believe.

1 comment:

  1. I Want to use this medium in appreciating cyber golden hacker , after being ripped off my money,he helped me find my cheating lover he helped me hack her WHATSAPP, GMAIL and kik and i got to know that he was cheating on me, in less than 24 hours he helped me out with everything, cybergoldenhacker is trust worthy and affordable contact him on: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete